This feels very unusual to wear my autumn coat and heels during Christmas but I enjoyed this sunny day and used my chance to shoot newest embroidered jeans and high neck jumper from Asos.



This feels very unusual to wear my autumn coat and heels during Christmas but I enjoyed this sunny day and used my chance to shoot newest embroidered jeans and high neck jumper from Asos. I am so in love with these jeans, everything is perfect about them - the fit, embroidery and even the price is pretty friendly for such item. Right now they are sold out in regular fit and only available in petite. 


I like looking for unusual items for my outfits and this jumper definitely is a gem. On the on hand, it looks like a basic navy jumper, but on the other hand, that little cut out makes it look more interesting and freshens this look up. 


As embroidered jeans are colourful and eye-catching I chose classic Zara coat and a Michael Kors Selma bag that matches jumper very well.






Yesterday just after the outfit shooting while checking Instagram I found out how Asos stylist Megan is wearing them (see here). 
What have you found recently? Tell me about your favourite items for holiday outfits! 

I wish you a very merry Christmas! Happy holidays! 

Embroidered jeans: Asos // Jumper with cut out: Asos // Shoes: Carvela // Coat: Zara (similar here) // Bag: Michael Kors

Photos by Alex Gorins